Norah Franchetti is one of the speakers at 5th Annual Global Learning Summit (GLS) in Singapore
Crown, an international relocations, moving services company, specializing in moving and storage, private and corporate relocation services, is pleased to announce that Norah Franchetti, group VP; Marketing, Learning & Development, is one of the speakers and will also help lead panel discussion about: "Managing a Multi-generational and Multi-cultural Exchange", at the 5th annual GLS.
The event is scheduled for February 22nd-24th in Singapore. On the second day of the event, Norah will address these main topics:
• Learning as a retention mechanism for younger generations…Is it really?
• Learning methods and challenges in training Generation Y employees
• Engaging and retaining all working age demographics
• Building Asia’s next generation leaders
The 3-day event is a mid-senior level, highly focused event that brings together a few of the experts in the learning and talent development field to speak and share their knowledge. Ground breaking presentations, workshops and high profile case studies will ensure that attendees will leave the event with the essential knowledge and new ideas that will contribute to developing their overall business learning experience and company's talent development programs.
The key features of the 2012 GLS include:
• Creating and leading an innovative learning culture.
• Moving corporate learning from a training to a learning and performing paradigm.
• Developing and delivering a transformational leadership development experience.
• Delivering learning and development with reduced time and budgets.
• Exploring a series of next generation technologies and solutions that will enable to maintain a competitive edge.
• Find out how to tackle 2 major strategic issues in L&D- Global Complexity and Innovation/Change.
• Excavating and reaping the benefits of Social learning into business processes.
• Integrating learning and development into mainstream HR processes.
• Thought-leaders perspectives on future of learning and development.
For more information or registration information, click here.